|Full Name||Wacky Pipes|
|Residence(s)||Donkey Kong Island|
|Affiliation||Tiki Tak Tribe|
|Occupation(s)||Tiki Tak Tribe Leader|
|Boss Level||Mangoruby Run|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
Wacky Pipes is seen in the final boss fight, when it helps Tiki Tong by turning into hands for it.
Wacky Pipes' tune is Kalimba's base tune, with a panflute playing over it in the same fashion of Kalimba's tune.
Wacky Pipes has a large amount of feathers all over its body; these feathers are blue and yellow and cyan. It also has 2 different colored eyelids; one blue and one red. The blue eye is larger than the other. It also has yellow eyebrows. Another feature is that the tiki has a ring design around its right eyeball. The tiki also has an insane, yet zen expression in its eyes, similar to Gong-Oh, except Wacky Pipes’ eyes are not rendered backwards colored. The tiki has 3 pipes protruding from the back of its head, which seem to have marks on them from an unknown cause. It has what appears to be a net on it’s face, symbolizing what it’s mouth looks like. It has arms with 3 claws on them.
- Wacky Pipes is seen in the intro, where the tiki hypnotizes a giraffe.
- Wacky Pipes is similar to a tropical-like flute, because of the leaves covering its outer layer on its side.
- Wacky Pipes has 3 fingers, like the following tikis: Krazy Kalimba, Banjo Bottom, and Cordian.
- Wacky Pipes is the 3rd largest tiki in the game, exceeding a small amount over Krazy Kalimba, but is far off from Cordian.
- Wacky pipes also has leaves like the following tikis: The Maraca Gang, Cordian, and Banjo Bottom.
- Wacky Pipes is also the most spherical tiki in the game, excluding the flute on its back and hands.
- Wacky Pipes also has multiple colored leaves, which make it more unique.
- Wacky Pipes is also the 4th most damaged tiki, showing marks on its flutes and such.
- Wacky Pipes also has the 3rd shortest limbs in the game, just beating Krazy Kalimba by a small bit. This does not include the Maraca Gang, since they do not have limbs.
|Donkey Kong Country/Land Series Bosses|
|Donkey Kong Country||Very Gnawty • Master Necky • Queen B. • Really Gnawty • Dumb Drum • Master Necky Snr. • King K. Rool|
|Donkey Kong Land||Wild Sting • Colossal Clambo • Hard Hat • King K. Rool|
|Donkey Kong Country 2/|
Donkey Kong Land 2
|Krow • Kleever • Kudgel • King Zing • Kreepy Krow • Kerozene (GBA) • Kaptain K. Rool|
|Donkey Kong Country 3/|
Donkey Kong Land III
|Belcha • Arich • Squirt • KAOS • Bleak • Kroctopus (GBA) • Barbos • Baron K. Roolenstein|
|Donkey Kong Country Returns (3D)||Mugly (Krazy Kalimba) • Scurvy Crew (The Maraca Gang) • Stu (Gong-Oh) • Mole Miner Max (Banjo Bottom) • Mangoruby (Wacky Pipes) • Thugly (Xylobone) • Colonel Pluck (Cordian) • Tiki Tong|
|Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze||Pompy • Skowl • Ba-Boom • Fugu • Bashmaster • Lord Fredrik|