|Music Theme(s)||Voices of the Temple|
|Enemies Encountered||Gnawties, Millstone Gnawties, Zingers, Kritters|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country|
This stage is the final temple stage of Donkey Kong Country. This stage's main feature are the Millstone Gnawties that are quick and chase the Kongs until they are blocked by a wall. In total, there are fourteen Gnawties, six Millstone Gnawties, twelve Kritters, three Zingers, eleven Neckies found in a Bonus Room, and finally with a lone Klaptrap found in another bonus stage.
- At the first DK Barrel, one must avoid contact with the Gnawty and make their way over the gap and throw the barrel at the wall.
- Shortly after the Star Barrel, there are three successive ropes that you must traverse. One of them has an arrow made of bananas pointing downward. Drop directly from the bottom of this rope to find a Bonus Barrel just below the screen.
- Expresso the Ostrich: At the first DK Barrel, one must avoid contact with the Gnawty and make their way over the gap and throw the barrel at the wall. A Bonus Room will reveal Expresso.
- DK Barrels:
- Directly after the first rope.
- Below to the right of the Star Barrel.
- Star Barrel: After finding the "O", and climbing the upwards rope, it is to the right.
- Bananas: 57
- Rambi's Animal Token: located in the upper left corner of the entrance. On the small platform, the Kong must jump on a Gnawty to gain a boost up.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: On the first rope, must climb low to get it.
- O: In between two ropes, a Millstone Gnawty will be chasing nearby.
- N: After the ropes with a banana-arrow pointing down, use the tire to get to the top of the platform and jump down on the weak spot in the ground.
- G: At the very end, climb on the rope and once it is set near the "EXIT" sign, climb it down.
- Red Extra Life Balloon: In the first Bonus Room, at the end. Another is gained by simply jumping/cartwheeling eight Neckies straight in a row in the Bonus Room.
- In DK Attack of the Game Boy Advance version of Donkey Kong Country, it is possible to achieve "Max Score" if the player goes through the first Bonus Room twice or thrice while defeating all of the Neckies.