Super Kong from Donkey Kong Country Returns
|Family||Kong Family (possibly)|
|Powers/Abilities||Same as Donkey Kong's, guiding the Kongs throughout the level|
|Enemies||Tiki Tak Tribe
|Games||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Super Kong is a Kong resembling Donkey Kong that appears in the game Donkey Kong Country Returns. After the player dies eight times or more in a level, a Pig will pop up, waving a flag. If you press + while in front of him, you will be given the option to have Super Guide play the level for you. If you choose this option, be sure to come back and try it yourself (you will have the possibility to exit the Super Guide at every moment of the level and then to control Super Kong as the player).
Super Kong appears to be Donkey Kong in the exact shape and size, except that he has white fur and a blue tie. He walks the same, and makes the same sounds and movements as the regular Donkey Kong.
- The Capture Kong toy, however, has a purplish tie and is white and resembles Super Kong even more.
- If Super Kong throws a DK Barrel, then another Super Kong will appear that looks like Diddy.
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Donkey Kong has a costume where his fur was white, similar to Super Kong. The only differences is that the DK costume in Super Smash Bros. Brawl had him remain with his red tie, while Super Kong has a blue tie.
- This feature is similar to the Super Guide feature of New Super Mario Bros Wii.
- There is also a guide called Cosmic Guide in Super Mario Galaxy 2, which allows Mario (sometimes) to have the Cosmic Witch (Rosalina) play for him.
- The Super Kong does not appear in the level The Golden Temple.
- In Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2: March Of The Minis if your mini Donkey Kong toy is able to reach a fire flower it will look like Super Kong, only it still has a red tie and spits fire.