|World||The Flying Krock|
|Music Theme(s)||Stickerbrush Symphony|
Bad Bird Rag
|Enemies Encountered||Zingers, Klingers, Kloaks, Kabooms, Cat-O-9-Tails, Flitters, Mini-Neckies, Screech|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Donkey Kong Land 2
This stage has a lot of spiky thorns and Zingers as obstacles for Squawks in the stage. Halfway throughout the stage, Squawks also races against another bird, Screech. In order to finish the stage, the player has to beat Screech in a race. A glitch exists that allows the player to not perform the race at all.
In the Game Boy Advance version, there's also a feature that tracks the player's best time.
- Must have both Kongs for this one. After climbing a vine over many precariously positioned Neckys, you should barely notice a cannonball on a high ledge. Use the Team Throw, grab the ball, and stick it into the cannon.
- Find the Coin: The player must use Dixie for this one. Simply float down using her hair spin, using the occasional roll jump to clear some bramble pits.
- All four letters are somewhere within the race course.
- Found about halfway through the race course.
- In the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System version only, fly over Screech's head, and you can circumvent the race completely.
| "I'm talking about when articles were real articles!"