The Sacred Tree is a place where Donkey Kong can exchange his bananas gained from the number of beats he has attained in order to earn Crests in Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat. It is found at the end of each kingdom. The amount of crests obtained depends on the number of beats obtained. The Crests are added up in the end (e.g. Getting the Platinum Crest will reward the player with all the Crests obtained before it).
Beats needed for Crests
- Bronze Crest: 400 beats or less.
- Silver Crest: 400-799 beats.
- Gold Crest: 800-1,199 beats.
- Platinum Crest: 1,200 beats or more.
The Wii version of Donkey Kong Jungle Beat is different, however. There are only three crests per Kingdom and they are all platinum. The totals in that version are:
- At least 200 beats for the first crest
- At least 500 beats for the second crest
- At least 1,000 beats for the third crest