| "They can't keep this level of content up for much longer!"
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country Returns, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D|
- Barrels: 3
- DK Barrels: 2
- Wooden Barrels: 1
- Banana Coins: 7
- Hearts: 4
- K: When the Kongs start out riding in a Mine Cart, they come up to a group of bananas floating in the air. The letter K is between all of them.
- O: Near the beginning of the stage, a crystal falls and smashes part of the track. Immediately after the gap created from it, the Kongs can find the letter O in the air near a bat.
- N: After the Kongs jump away from the tilting section of the track, they can find a platform with the N on it.
- G: When the heroes ride in the final Mine Cart, they can find a Barrel Cannon. As their Mine Cart heads down a small hill, they can blast through the cannon to collect the letter G.
- 1. At the beginning of the stage, the Kongs can shoot into the background and head left into a hole in a large tree. They are immediately shot out of the hole through a Barrel Cannon when entered, along with the first Puzzle Piece.
- 2. Inside the cave before the Kongs get in a minecart, they have to climb up some planks to reach a Barrel Cannon. If they go into the wall in this area, they can reveal a hidden alcove with the Puzzle Piece.
- 3. Immediately after the checkpoint, the primates walk along a platform that falls apart with their weight. Under this platform is an opening leading into a Bonus Stage. Here, they must use a bouncy platform to reach many moving bananas. Once all of the bananas are collected, a Puzzle Piece appears.
- 4. After the primates break through a few wooden boards near the end of the stage, they can reach the bottom of the area, where there is a platform that breaks apart with their weight on it. When the platform breaks, they can find a Barrel Cannon that shoots them into a Bonus Stage. Here the heroes must collect 60 bananas, two Banana Coins, and an Extra Life Balloon around many small platforms. Once all of the objects are collected, a Puzzle Piece appears.
- 5. Before the Kongs enter the Barrel Cannon at the end of the second-to-last Mine Cart track, they should jump to the small platform nearby to collect a Puzzle Piece.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.