|Theme||Flight of the Zinger |
Run Rambi! Run! (Bad Bird Rag in the Game Boy Advance version; possibly by mistake)
|Enemies Encountered||Zingers, Kutlass, Klampons, Krunchas|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and Donkey Kong Land 2|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Land 2|
Rambi Rumble is the sixth (or seventh) stage in Krazy Kremland, the twenty-fifth stage in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and the twenty-fourth stage Donkey Kong Land 2. It is preceded by Mudhole Marsh and followed by King Zing Sting
This stage's appearance is inside a beehive and is known to have a lot of Zingers. For half of this stage, the player transforms into Rambi. Near the end of the stage, Rambi is chased by King Zing until reaching the last ledge in the stage. Alongside Zingers, Kutlass, Klampons and Krunchas appear in this stage.
- After the second spinning Barrel Cannon, the Kongs must look for a lone banana and jump to it to latch onto a hidden hook. Then, they must climb up the honey wall.
- Find the Coin: The Kongs have to climb up a honey wall within a very short time limit.
- After the King Zing chase, Rambi must avoid the Barrel Cannon. Instead, he must use a Supercharge to break through the nearby wall.
- Destroy Them All!: Climb down a shaft and defeat every Kruncha and Zinger along the way.
- Just before the room where Diddy and Dixie turn into Rambi, they need to jump. They must latch onto hidden hooks and must climb them and go over the Rambi room to find the DK Coin near a honey wall.
- In the Game Boy Advance remake of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Bad Bird Rag plays instead of Run, Rambi! Run! However, Run, Rambi is still in the game's sound test, so it's possible that the programmers made a mistake.