|Pipsy the Mouse|
Pipsy from Diddy Kong Racing.
|Origin of Species||Mouse
|Affiliations||Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Timber's Island|
|Game(s)||Diddy Kong Racing |
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Pipsy the Mouse is a yellow mouse character from Diddy Kong Racing and its remake, Diddy Kong Racing DS. Pipsy is well known for having the best acceleration of all characters in Diddy Kong Racing. In the game, her instrument theme is a steel flute. She uses pink vehicles in the game with occasionally red stripes on them. She also has the highest handling but has the lowest speed.
- Due to her high acceleration, Pipsy is most often chosen if a player wants to complete the story mode.
- In Diddy Kong Racing, Pipsy was the only female character in the whole game.
- This is true if Kazooie is absent. You can consider Kazooie absent because she doesn't appear in any moment with Banjo in spite of some sounds executed by Banjo are questionable whether they're from him or not.
- In the DS version she was no longer the only female character because Dixie and Tiny were added to the party.
- Pipsy's design was born out of a cancelled game project called Astro Mouse. After the plans to make Astro Mouse a full game fell through, its main character was redesigned by Rareware artist Kevin Bayliss and included in Diddy Kong Racing as Pipsy.
- In the intro, when she is first shown along with Diddy Kong and Timber in all three different vehicles, she was driving a Car. However, when she is shown again in the reel where characters are introduced by their names, she is using a Hover.
|Diddy Kong • Krunch the Kremling • Drumstick the Rooster • Bumper the Badger • Banjo (N64 only) • Conker the Squirrel (N64 only) • Tiptup the Turtle • T.T. • Pipsy the Mouse • Timber the Tiger • Tiny Kong (DS only) • Dixie Kong (DS only) • Taj the Genie (DS only) • Wizpig (DS only)|
|Tricky the Triceratops • Bluey the Walrus • Bubbler the Octopus • Smokey the Dragon • Wizpig|