|Little Sun Sun Island|
|World(s)||Sun Sun Island|
|Notable Feature(s)||The first extra stage in the game.|
|Enemies Encountered||Neckies, Zingers, Flip-Flaps|
|Game(s)||DK: Jungle Climber|
|First Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Latest Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Adjacent Stage(s)||<< DK: Jungle Climber >>|
Little Sun Sun Island is the sixth and final stage of the world Sun Sun Island, as well as the sixth stage overall in the game DK: Jungle Climber. The player must collect all four Oil Barrels, one in each stage, except Cranky's Teachin's, in order to unlock it.
The stage starts with the aforementioned flower chains with bananas underneath them. There are also platforms after this with more Bananas, which also have flower chains underneath them. There are a couple Neckies after this, with the next section of the stage as well. Lots of Barrel Cannons here, with some point down, where Donkey Kong must be shot up into each one to get to the next section (There are pegs to help guide him into them, though there are also Zingers to avoid). The next section takes place in a cave with moving platforms and Flip-Flaps.
Note: It is recommended that players grab onto the pegs that are the farthest from the walls to avoid falling in the third section.
- Underneath a platform near the beginning of the stage. Use the flower chains to get it.
- After the first coin, it will be above one of the taller platforms. Get on top of the platform and jump at it or throw Diddy Kong to get it.
- Just above the first Zinger which is the two the very right of the second section.
- At the top of the second section. Use a diagonal Barrel Cannon to get it.
- In the third section, it is just above a Flip-Flap. Climb up to the section and use a peg to get the coin while dodging the Flip-Flap.
- At the end of the stage. Jump off of one of the platforms to get it.
- Even though it is part of Sun Sun Island, the stage is a separated tiny island with similarities to the bigger one.