| "Articles never looked like this when I was a lad!"
|Music Theme(s)||Rockface Rumble in the SNES version, |
Rockface Rumble in the GBA version
|Notable Feature(s)||The stage possesses many horizontal ropes for the Kongs be able to climb up. However, some Klasps can be found hanging on some of these ropes, and they will pursue the primates as soon as they touch the same ropes.|
|Enemies Encountered||Klasps, Sneeks, Buzzes, Knocka, Koin|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! (for SNES) (1996)|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Country 3 (for GBA) (2005)|
- 1: After the first DK Barrel and the second set of ropes near the beginning of the stage, the player must climb a long rope all the way to the left side. But there is a Klasp hanging on the same rope. The player must first attract the enemy away and towards the right side. Then he/she must quickly jump up to the rope above, move left, drop down on the previous rope at the left side of the Klasp, and run towards the left. All the way at the left side of the same rope, there is a Autofire Barrel which will blast them into the first Bonus Barrel. Inside the Bonus Room, the player must collect thirty stars, while avoiding a Klasp at the middle section of a horizontal rope, between two wooden supports, to make the Bonus Coin to appear and collect it, within twenty-five seconds.
- 2: Inside the crevice where there is the letter N, the player must put Kiddy Kong at the main position, and use the "Team-Up" move to throw Dixie up and reach the area above the letter. Going past a Knocka, the player will find the second Bonus Barrel. In the Bonus Room, the player must climb up by using four horizontal ropes, while avoiding two Klasps, and be able to reach the Bonus Coin, within twenty seconds.
Secrets and Collectibles
- K: At the beginning of the stage, next to the second horizontal rope where a Klasp is hanging on it.
- O: At the section where there are two vertical ropes, the player must climb these ropes up, and drop down at the right side of a Klasp hanging on a horizontal rope nearby. The player must quickly move all the way towards right, while running away from the enemy. At the right side, there is another vertical rope, and the letter is nearby it.
- N: After the Star Barrel of the stage and a series of three Klasps hanging on ropes above each other, there is crevice at the right side of an Arrow Barrel. The player must ignore the barrel, go inside the crevice and collect the letter N.
- G: At the final section of the stage, the letter is nearby the horizontal rope where the last Klasp is hanging on it. The enemy is right above the letter. The player must attract the Klasp away, drop down quickly and collect the letter.
- 1: Located below the second set of ropes with Klasps near the start of the level
Extra Life Balloons
- Red: After the second set of ropes and passing a series of wooden platforms with a barrel and a Sneek, a red Extra Life Balloon can be seen floating upwards. The Kongs must perform a Team-Up throw quick enough to collect the Extra Life.
- The first DK Barrel is located after the first set of ropes with Klasps, near the start of the level.
- The second DK Barrel is located directly after the Star Barrel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.