The world map of Kremlantis as seen in the game Donkey Kong Land for Game Boy.
|Number of Stages||8|
|Greater Location||Donkey Kong Island|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Land|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Land (1995)|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Land (1995)|
|Adjacent World(s)||<< Donkey Kong Land >>|
Kremlantis is the second world in the game Donkey Kong Land. The location is mainly sunken underwater. The surface does not offer much, but the underwater levels are impressive. The submerged portion of Kremlantis is an architectural wonder. There are many eye-catchers, including large fields of seaweed, various temples and a statue of Giant Clam, the boss of this world.
- 1. Tricky Temple
- 2. Kremlantis Kaos
- 3. Reef Rampage
- 4. Snake Charmer's Challenge
- 5. Chomp's Coliseum
- 6. Nautilus Chase
- 7. Swirlwind Storm
- 8. Seabed Showdown
- "This gigantic complex of ancient ruined temples is almost completely submerged. That means that there are planty of Chomps and other biting fish swimming about, waiting to take a piece out of the Kongs."
- —Donkey Kong Land Instruction Booklet, page 14
- "You're not in Kansas anymore, Diddy! Ride the Swirlwinds in legendary Kremlantis and mix up those nasty Zingers and Kritters. It's a twister, Aunty Em! A twister!"
- —Nintendo Power Vol. 74, page 11
- "The ruins of legendary Kremlantis are rising from the sea! This partially submerged complex of ancient temples is teeming with hungry fish and Kremlings. Explore all of the regions and recover lost treasures!"
- —Nintendo Power Vol. 74, page 18
- "Rock hewn and rock solid is Kremlantis, ancient home of K. Rool's masterfull predecessors. Slight worse off for water than the good ship Gangplank, seeking as the entire kingdom is submerged! The majority of Kremlantis' wards have survived through being trapped in air pockets, though mutant winds roam freely about so beware! Of course it's inevitable that some areas are flooded by ice-water too, and it is here that DK and Diddy encounter the worst of their fears..."
- —Donkey Kong Land Nintendo Magazine System, page 13
- The name Kremlantis is a pun off "Atlantis", a legendary sunken island.
|Donkey Kong Land Series Worlds|
|Donkey Kong Land||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy! • Kremlantis • Monkey Mountains and Chimpanzee Clouds • Big Ape City|
|Donkey Kong Land 2||Gangplank Galleon • Krem Cauldron • Krazy Kremland • Gloomy Gulch • K. Rool's Keep • The Flying Krock • Lost World|
|Donkey Kong Land III||Cape Codswallop • Primate Plains • Blackforest Plateau • Great Ape Lakes • Tin Can Valley • The Lost World|