- "Ha ha ha! Yes, Tiny, we meet again. I'm going to crush you and squash you like a delicious little pancake! Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
- —Giant Kosha, Donkey Kong 64
A sprite of a Kosha from Donkey Kong 64.
|Residence||Gloomy Galleon, Fungi Forest, Crystal Caves, and Creepy Castle.|
|Powers/Abilities||Wielding a large spiked club|
|Games||Donkey Kong 64|
Koshas are small Kremlings that appear only in Donkey Kong 64. Unlike most Kremlings, they are brown, and also war horned Viking-esque helmets. Also unique is their method of attack; they carry around gigantic spiked clubs that are too heavy for them. They attempt to use these clubs to smash the Kongs. If the club hits a Kong, two melon slices are taken away from their health meter. If the club does not hit a Kong when swung, the Kosha would struggle to lift it again for a moment due to its heaviness.
Koshas are too powerful even for Chunky Kong to defeat; the only way to defeat them is to use the selected Kong's instrument or their special power that they gained from the Banana Fairy Queen (the shockwave attack). Koshas are also vulnerable to Orange Grenades if they are thrown when the Kosha is off guard. Kosha's are relatively rare and appear in Gloomy Galleon, Fungi Forest (at night), Crystal Caves, and Creepy Castle.
In Crystal Caves, A giant Kosha was stationed in an area near the top of the cavern; every once in a while, the club-toting fiend would smash the ceiling of the cave, creating violent tremors that sent stalactites raining down from the ceiling onto the Kongs. He was eventually defeated by Tiny Kong, halting the avalanches for good.
- Koshas are, in several ways similar to Kutlasses, as both are small Kremlings who carry large weapons too big for them to handle. Koshas, however, are much harder to defeat than Kutlasses.
- Koshas appear like young Kremling crocodiles.
- The name is a reference to the word "cosh", a type of small club.
- Koshas are the only enemies in Donkey Kong 64 to deal more than one watermelon piece of damage to the Kongs.
- Kosha is voiced by Mildred "Tergio" Sturgeon, who also voices Army Dillo in the game. Several of it's voice clips are used in future games.