|King Kruizer IV|
Artwork of the King Kruizer IV from the game DK: Jungle Climber for DS.
|World(s)||High High Island|
|Enemies Encountered||Kritters, Mega AMP|
|Game(s)||DK: Jungle Climber|
|First Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Latest Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Adjacent Stage(s)||<< DK: Jungle Climber >>|
It is King K. Rool's new spaceship in the game. After invading the ship, Donkey and Diddy Kong fight against a fully functional Mega AMP for the second and last time. After the Mega AMP is defeated, K. Rool uses a Spirowarp to teleport through a wormhole to the Planet Plantaen. The stage has many hazards and also utilizes complex mechanic such as throwing bombs and climbable platforms moving wherever Donkey Kong is on them.
The stage starts off with climbable platforms and saw blades moving in different directions (left to right, up and down), along with a DK Barrel and some switches that move on a track when cranked down. There are also some Kritters. Continue heading upwards and jump to the right to reach the next section, which has spikes on the ground, with moving pegs, some climbable platforms, moving mines, and a Kritter in the bottom area using a crank, who must be defeated to disable the mine shooters. The theirs section has more spikes on the ground, along with pegs that move when Donkey Kong attaches to them, with all the aforementioned elements being there as well (except for the Kritter on a gear). The next section has more Kritters, with one on gear throwing bombs at Donkey Kong, which he must throw at the other Kritters to progress. The fifth section has a large crate that moves on a track and tilts with Donkey Kong wherever he is. There are also spikes sand walls to avoid, and a DK Barrel. About halfway through the level, a lever will be needed to be pulled to ge to the rest of the level. After this section, a cutscene plays where Donkey Kong confronts King K. Rool who then activates the Mega AMP, which drops mines, has a drill arm and fires bullets at Donkey Kong. When it is defeated, a cutscene plays where King K. Rool unveils a device that makes a wormhole to Planet Plantaen.
- Near the end of the first section, to the left. Use a crank below the end (while avoiding two saw blades) and jump to the left to get the coin.
- In the bottom area in the second section. Use the pegs to get into the area and walk into it to get the second coin.
- Underneath the end of the third section. Jump from peg to peg to get to it, and jump upwards to get it, while also avoiding mines.
- In an iron barrel in the fourth section. Use the bombs the Kritter is throwing at Donkey Kong to break the barrel and get the coin.
- Neat the beginning of the fifth section, to the right of a DK Barrel. Use the tilting of the crate to get the coin.
- K: At the top of rack of saw blades, below the end of the first section. Use a crank that goes upwards and jump off of it to get the K.
- O: In the above area of the second section. Use the the climbable platforms and spin near the O to get it.
- N: To the right of the third section. Use the first crank peg to get over to that area Don jump to the right to get the N.
- G: Underneath the Kritter throwing bombs in the fourth section. Jump to get the G.
- Near the end of the fifth section. Use the crate to have it tilt into the coin to get it.
- Near the beginning of the second section, with it being in a hidden area above a climbable platform. Jump upwards to get into it, while also avoiding moving mines.
- To the top left of the third section. Use a track near the end of it and jump upwards at the end of the track to get the barrel.
Names in Other Languages
|French||King Kroiseur IV|
- Both King Kruizer IV and K. Kruizer III, from the game DK: King of Swing, are spelled with a "Z" instead of a "S", unlike in King Kruiser II, from the game Donkey Kong 64.