Official artwork of KAOS from Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!.
|Residence(s)||KAOS Kore (DKC3)|
Great Ape Lakes (DKL3)
|Family||Baron K. Roolenstein (creator)|
|Powers/Abilities||Possesses a large array of weapons|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! |
Donkey Kong Land III
KAOS is a large, jet-propelled robot and the apparent Master of the Kremling Krew; he is a boss encountered during the events of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! and Donkey Kong Land III.
KAOS is a large green jet-propelled robot with two square holes in corners, three lights, reel-to-reel and hazard stripes. KAOS have three heads, for example: first head is the helmet, second is alike the human head with sunglass and last head is cylinder with red eyes.
During the events of third game, KAOS is created by King K. Rool months ago with all the pots and pans of his wife with intentions of restoring the Kremling Krew, enact revenge against the Kong Family and rule DK Isles. But he needed a brain, so K. Rool captured Donkey Kong and Diddy to use the cerebral energy of both.
2 days ago, first he is used to imprison the Banana Bird Queen. In Mekanos where Kremling remnants stay, KAOS (under control of K. Rool) is sent from there to lead starting with Banana Birds imprisonment and conquer lands naming from Northern Kremisphere.
He meets with Dixie and Kiddy Kong for first time in Mekanos where the battle begins. KAOS tries roast the Kongs with rocket fire in soil and firing lasers by first head, but is stepped in the head by the Kongs numerous time, until he tries to push them with boxing gloves to stop them from climbing in his blades. Defeated, he runs away from the factory and his first head is destroyed, taking off the second ski.
His last meet with the pair was in KAOS Kore, where he tries using rocket fire again and launch missles by his true head, but is completely damaged with barrels making fall in ground and taken him into the air by crane hook. After the battle, it is discovered by the pair that KAOS was controlled by K. Rool.
After that his creator is defeated, DK and Diddy climb out of KAOS's shell revealing that were being used as power sources.
- Kaos shares his name with the main villain of the Skylanders series (in which Donkey Kong guest-starred in) and the villainous organization of the TV show Get Smart.
- Donkey Kong Country 3 Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 2005, p. 6 - "INTRODUCTION: Months after their most recent victory against King K. Rool and his Kremling army, the Kongs were still celebrating.
- K. Rool's words: "KAOS was my ticket to world domination..." - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- DK's words: "Whoooooaaaa... My head... What happened? One minute, I was dreaming about the world's biggest pile of bananas... The next, I was a power-crazed madman!" - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Donkey Kong Country 3 Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 2005, p. 6 & 7 - "INTRODUCTION: Dixie Kong sometimes joined them, but early one morning she was surprised to find Diddy's room empty. A scribbleed note on the table read: "Gone exploring the islands with DK. Back tomorrow!" Dixie could remember at least three times that's where she went looking. She realized well before she arrived that it was far too quiet for DK and Diddy to be around. Surely they hadn't stuck to one of their hare-brained schemes for once? Well, she hoped that they were having fun, wherever they were. Neither of them returned that day, and when another vist to Diddy's place the following morning found it still deserted, Dixie found herself starting to worry. Everbody knew what kind of trouble those two were capable of getting themselves into: just what had they landed in this time?"
- Banana Bird Queen's words: "Oh! Thank goodness! At last somebody has found me! That rotten yellow belly K. Rool imprisoned me behind this evil barrier, which he sealed with a dark and powerful magic spell." - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
- Banana Bird Queen's words: "Then he commanded a bunch of his wicked Kremlings to hide the only ones that could split the crystal key - my poor children. Only all of them together have the power to break the spell." - Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!