|World(s)||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!|
|Enemies Encountered||Kritters, Slippas|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Land
This stage is a jungle stage in Donkey Kong Land where only a few basic enemies can be found including seven Kritters and six Slippas. This stage is the Donkey Kong Land equivalent to Jungle Hijinxs. It also contains a lot of small abysses to make things a tad-bit more tricky. Over all, Rambi is in this area to make things much simpler for the two monkeys so therefore this stage can be considered the easiest.
At the start of the stage, the player needs to walk along right through the jungle. There are some enemies as they go. After that, the player must jump down and continue up a few more ledges with Slippas on them. The player should keep going until they meet Rambi. After climbing several more ledges, the player needs to jump over a few gaps. A few Kremlings can be found here. A short while later, a portal can be found. Entering the portal will end the stage.
Collectibles and secrets
- Found after the first group of enemies.
- On the high treetop after the group of Slippas. Donkey and Diddy must jump to reach it.
- Found nearby the gaps encountered after using Rambi.
- K - Located on a ledge after the first Kong Token.
- O - Found shortly after the second Kong Token.
- N - Found by the third Kong Token.
- G - Located after the enemies near the end of the stage.
- First: About halfway through the level after the letter K, the Kongs must climb up a few ledges with Slippas on them. From there, they need to jump on a tree, and then hop off the right side of it. If they fall straight down, they land on a hole in the ground, and a rope comes out. The Kongs must hold on to the rope as it moves up into the Bonus Level. The first Bonus Level takes place in a cave, where the Kongs can collect 28 bananas and a Kong Token and then leave via the exit on the right.
- Second: Rambi is required for entering the second Bonus Level. With him, the Kongs and Rambi must come to a wall right after the letter N. There are a few bananas in front of the wall, which Rambi can break open with his horn. The Bonus Level takes place in an underwater temple, where the active Kong can collect 34 bananas and even a Red Balloon if they are quick enough. The Kong can exit the Bonus Level from the right.
|Donkey Kong Land Worlds and Stages|
|Gangplank Galleon Ahoy!||Jungle Jaunt • Freezing Fun • Simian Swing • Deck Trek • Rope Ravine • Tyre Trail • Riggin' Rumble • Congo Carnage • Arctic Barrel Arsenal • Wild Sting Fling|
|Kremlantis||Tricky Temple • Kremlantis Kaos • Reef Rampage • Snake Charmer's Challenge • Chomp's Coliseum • Nautilus Chase • Whirlwind Storm • Seabed Showdown|
|Monkey Mountains & Chimpanzee Clouds||Pot Hole Panic • Mountain Mayhem • Track Attack • Spiky Tyre Trail • Sky High Caper • Landslide Leap • Collapsing Clouds • Mad Mole Holes|
|Big Ape City||Balloon Barrage • Kong Krazy • Construction Site Fight • Fast Barrel Blast • Skyscraper Caper • Button Barrel Blast • Oil Drum Slum • K. Rool's Kingdom|