Funky's Fly 'N' Buy is Funky Kong's shop in the game Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. The shop appears in every world of the game, except for Secret Seclusion. It is similar to Cranky Kong's Shop from Donkey Kong Country Returns and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. In Funky's Fly 'N' Buy, the player can buy many items. Some are the same from Cranky's Shop, but there are a few new additions. To use items, most of them must be equipped by the player(s) before starting a level.
- Red Balloon: grants an extra life.
- Green Balloon: allows the heroes to fall into a pit, and floating out of it once, avoiding to lose an extra life.
- Blue Balloon: refills the Kongs' air meter when it runs out underwater.
- Squawks the Parrot: helps the player to find Puzzle Pieces and Bonus Rooms entrances when the heroes are near them by squawking continuously.
- Crash Guard: all vehicles (Rocket Barrels and Mine Carts) take up to three hits instead of two.
- Banana Juice: grants the Kongs to take up to ten hits, besides using the heroes' regular heart containers.
- Heart Boost: grants the primates an extra heart container throughout a whole single level.
- Capsule Toy Machine: allows the player to gamble for a 3D figurine of one of the game's characters. Banana Coins wasted on repeated figurines cannot be refunded.
- DD Barrel: grants the player the ability to start a level with Diddy Kong or summon him in when the current partner is gone.
- DX Barrel: grants the player the ability to start a level with Dixie Kong or summon her in when the current partner is gone.
- CK Barrel: grants the player the ability to start a level with Cranky Kong or summon him in when the current partner is gone.
- Similar to the games Donkey Kong Country Returns and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, equippable items cannot be used by the player in levels during the Time Attack mode and Hard Mode in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.
- Opposed to the Cranky's Shop in the previous games, Donkey Kong Country Returns and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, the player can now purchase multiple units of the same item per time in the Funky's Fly 'N' Buy.
- The items Green Balloon, Crash Guard and character barrels (with DD, DX and CK Barrels replacing DK Barrels, however) are originated from the New Mode in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.
- The figurines, randomly obtained by exchanging Banana Coins on the Capsule Toy Machine, do not rise the percentage rate of completion in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. They are just optional collectibles.
- There is a total of forty-one figurines. Initially, the player can only earn an limited amount of different figurines. By each boss defeated in the game, except Lord Fredrik, and by clearing the three levels in the Secret Seclusion world, a new set of figurines is added to the Capsule Toy Machine.
- In the Nintendo Switch version of Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, when playing with Funky Kong, in the Funky Mode, and visiting the shop, the player(s) will meet Tawks the Parrot. The parrot will take care of the shop instead of Funky Kong in this game mode.