|World(s)||Chill 'n' Char Island|
|Enemies Encountered||Mini-Neckies, Zingers, Flitters|
|Game(s)||DK: Jungle Climber|
|First Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Latest Appearance||DK: Jungle Climber (2007)|
|Adjacent Stage(s)||<< DK: Jungle Climber >>|
Falling Falls is the first stage of the world Chill 'n' Char Island, as well as the nineteenth stage overall in the game DK: Jungle Climber. It is preceded by Little Ghost Island and followed by Snowful Slope.
The stage contains many new elements like falling (and moving) pegs, climbable platforms and brambles. Its main enemies are Mini-Neckies and Zingers. There are also a couple Barrel Cannons to use and a couple sections that are windy that will push Donkey Kong back.
The stage starts out one a platform next to a waterfall, with many climbable platforms falling slowly down in the middle and faster ones on the sides, with a Barrel Cannon on the very right. The second section has falling pegs and platforms, along with a large gap to the right to avoid (some rows of pegs and climbable platforms spawn pegs and climbable platforms lower than others). The third section has rocks that must be thrown into holes to become pegs. There are lots of pegs and climbable platforms all over it, with some of them being prone to falling when grabbed (they will spawn back). There are also some Mini-Neckies in this area. The fourth section has many brambles that come in and out of walls, along with climbable platforms and a DK Barrel and and adjustable barrel cannon. The fifth section has strong winds, Zingers, more climbable platforms and barrel cannons, brambles, a DK Barrel, pegs and other means of transportation/obstacles. Near the end of the section has a stream of climbable platforms moving to the left to get through, along with Zingers to avoid. The sixth section has the same obstacles from the fifth section but with more moving climbable platforms and non-moving climbable platforms.
- To the right of the second section. Use the pegs and cling onto them while moving to the right to get the Banana Coin.
- To the top of the fourth section. Use the adjustable barrel cannon to get the Banana Coin.
- Near the being of the fifth section; in a barrel at the bottom of the stage to the right. Jump and smash the barrel to get the Banana Coin.
- Close to the beginning of the sixth section; above it. Use the climbable platforms and jump to the left to get it.
- Underneath the end of the sixth section. Jump off of the moving climbable platforms to get it,
- K: Above the begging of the first section. Use the falling climbable platforms to get it.
- O: At the top of the second section. Use the climbable platforms and jump to the right to get it (the climbable platforms will fall).
- N: Close to the end of the stage; underneath a platform to the left. Use the rocks to make pegs to get the N.
- G: Close to the end of the fifth section; In the middle of the stream of moving climbable platforms. Avoid the Zingers and jump into it.
- To the top left of the first section. Use the falling climbable platforms to reach it.
- Near the beginning of the third section; to the right. Use the pegs and jump to the right to get the DK Coin (the pegs are prone to fall when grabbed), along with the rocks to make pegs.
- Underneath the exit in the second section. Use the pegs to jump to the right to get the barrel.