|Diddy Kong Racing Track|
|Balloon # Required||2, 10 (Silver Coin Challenge)|
|Transportation||Car (64 only), Hovercraft, Plane|
|<< List of Tracks>>|
The track is fairly simple and involves navigating a snowy canyon over a frozen river. Part of the way through the course is a cave, at the end of the cave there is a fork in the road; the left leads to a red balloon and a zipper, while the right has two blue balloons.
Coin Challenge Locations
Like other levels, Everfrost Peak is filled with eight coins, scattered all around the area. The coins only appear after player has beaten Bluey the Walrus for the first time.
- In the middle of the air directly ahead of the starting line.
- To the far left of an airborne zipper, by some balloons.
- The first cliff to the left.
- Directly behind the balloon behind the first coin on the cliff.
- Above a rocky ridge just beyond the cliff.
- In the middle of the course at the cave exit.
- Above a snowy ridge after the fork in the course.
- Below the snowy ridge after the fork in the course.
- Everfrost Peak shares its track music with Snowball Valley.
- In the original version, the Car was available as one of the vehicle options for this course and the players could drive over the ice, even though it was considered useless by many players. This could also explain why the DS remake removed that option, but also changed the ice to water.
- On a side note, compared to Walrus Cove and Snowball Valley, this is the only course where the ice does not bounce the player back on the track if using a Car.