Only Revert Once
- Do not revert another revert on any page. Use Donkey Kong Wiki's IRC channel, Chat, or the talk page of the article in question to reach a compromise before any more revisions are made.
- If the edit in question is obviously vandalism, this rule does not apply.
- This rule does not apply to edits that contain obviously false information (for example, someone adding Dixie Kong as a playable character in DK64).
- Do not revert another revert just because it violates this policy, that won't solve any thing and will probably escalate the problem.
- Discussion about the disputed content should not stray away on the talk page of the article in question or the IRC.
- Discussion about violations of this policy should NOT go on the article's talk page. Any dicussions about policy violations should go on the talk page of the user in question.