|Greater location(s)||Metro Kingdom|
|Ruler(s)||Monarchs in some islands|
|Game(s)||Various games (except Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
However, the background of second game menu screen displays a map that includes Crocodile Isle, ruled by King K. Rool. The third game reveals that the island chain is located north of the Northern Kremisphere.
DK: Jungle Climber and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze reveal other islands in or near the DK Isles. The greatest location of this archipelago is soon revealed in games Donkey Kong '94, Donkey Kong Land and Super Mario Odyssey where is indicated in Metro Kingdom.
In DK Island's Waters
- Donkey Kong Island - The home of Donkey Kong and the rest of the Kong Family.
- Banana Fairy Island - Home of the banana fairies.
- Northern Kremisphere - A mainland filled with plenty of water located to the south of Donkey Kong Island.
- Sun Sun Island - A vacation island with a high mountain.
- Secret Seclusion - A secret island unlockable by finding all the Relics via temples.
K. Rool's Property
- Crocodile Isle - The place of origin of the Kremlings.
- Kremlantis - The submerged mini-island and heart of the ancient Kremling temples.
- Ghost Island - A large and dark island that serves as a Kremling Krew hideout.
- Chill 'n' Char Island - A snowy island that has a large active volcano, serving as the Kremling Krew's launch area.
- Timber Island - A racing-loving island located near Donkey Kong Island. Taj, the elephant genie, serves as its guardian.
- Lost Island - A deserted island with ruins.
- High High Island - A very tall and desert-like island.
Isles Dominated by Snowmads
- Lost Mangroves - A faraway island with sandy shores and massive mangrove forests.
- Autumn Heights - The place of origin of the Hootzes.
- Bright Savannah - An island with tall grass and small, flat-topped trees.
- Sea Breeze Cove - A atoll full of shipwrecks and underwater levels, many of which lead deep undersea.
- Juicy Jungle - A jungle island in close proximity to DK Isle. A processing plant occupies the island.
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Island).
- King K. Rool (Crocodile Isle).
- Timber's Parents (Timber Island)
- Skowl (Autumn Heights).
Note: These files aren't compatible with Internet Explorer
|The theme that plays in DK's Treehouse.||Grant Kirkhope||Donkey Kong 64|
|The main world from the game.|
|The first lobby from the game.|
|The second lobby from the game.|
|The negative version this theme which plays in K. Rool's mechanical island.|
|The third lobby from the game.|
|The fourth lobby from the game.|
|The fifth lobby from the game.|
|The sixth lobby from the game.|
|The seventh lobby from the game.|
|The last lobby from the game.|
|The theme that plays in Snide's lobby.|
|The theme that plays in Hideout Helm bonus game.|
|Second part from the music.|
|The end credits from the game.|
|The theme that plays in secret ending from game.|
|The main world from the game||Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure|
- The term is first used in Donkey Kong 64 where K. Rool plans to destroy the main island with Blast-O-Matic.
- ↑ 「ニュードンク・シティ」の建物に描かれているグラフィティです。懐かしい人には懐かしい！？街の歴史に関係した絵なんです。Super Mario Odyssey (JP) on Twitter
- ↑ About Big Ape City: Travel by zeppelin to Donkey Kong's favourite stomping ground, Big City. The sight of that familiar skyline might bring back fond memories, but don't easte your time sightseeing when there are Kremlings around!" - Donkey Kong Land Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1995, p. 15