|Ruler(s)||Monarchs in some islands|
|Game(s)||Various games (except Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country|
|Latest Appearance||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
However, the background of second game menu screen displays a map that includes Crocodile Isle, ruled by King K. Rool. The third game reveals that the island chain is located north of the Northern Kremisphere.
DK: Jungle Climber and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze reveal other islands in or near the DK Isles. The greatest location of this archipelago is soon revealed in games Donkey Kong '94, Donkey Kong Land and Super Mario Odyssey where is indicated in Metro Kingdom.
In DK Island's Waters
- Donkey Kong Island - The home of Donkey Kong and the rest of the Kong Family.
- Banana Fairy Island - Home of the banana fairies.
- Northern Kremisphere - A mainland filled with plenty of water located to the south of Donkey Kong Island.
- Sun Sun Island - A vacation island with a high mountain.
- Secret Seclusion - A secret island unlockable by finding all the Relics via temples.
K. Rool's Property
- Crocodile Isle - The place of origin of the Kremlings.
- Kremlantis - The submerged mini-island and heart of the ancient Kremling temples built by K. Rool's predecessors.
- Ghost Island - A large and dark island that serves as a Kremling Krew hideout.
- Chill 'n' Char Island - A snowy island that has a large active volcano, serving as the Kremling Krew's launch area.
- Timber Island - A racing-loving island located near Donkey Kong Island. Taj, the elephant genie, serves as its guardian.
- Lost Island - A deserted island with ruins.
- High High Island - A very tall and desert-like island.
Isles Dominated by Snowmads
- Lost Mangroves - A faraway island with sandy shores and massive mangrove forests.
- Autumn Heights - The place of origin of the Hootzes.
- Bright Savannah - An island with tall grass and small, flat-topped trees.
- Sea Breeze Cove - A atoll full of shipwrecks and underwater levels, many of which lead deep undersea.
- Juicy Jungle - A jungle island in close proximity to DK Isle. A processing plant occupies the island.
- Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Island).
- King K. Rool (Crocodile Isle).
- Timber's Parents (Timber Island)
- Skowl (Autumn Heights).
- The term is first used in Donkey Kong 64 where K. Rool plans to destroy the main island with Blast-O-Matic.
- 「ニュードンク・シティ」の建物に描かれているグラフィティです。懐かしい人には懐かしい！？街の歴史に関係した絵なんです。Super Mario Odyssey (JP) on Twitter
- Donkey Kong Land Instruction Booklet, Nintendo, 1995, p. 15 - BIG APE CITY: Travel by zeppelin to Donkey Kong's favourite stomping ground, Big City. The sight of that familiar skyline might bring back fond memories, but don't easte your time sightseeing when there are Kremlings around!"
- KREMLANTIS: "Rock hewn and rock solid is Kremlantis, ancient home of K. Rool's masterfull predecessors. Slight worse off for water than the good ship Gangplank, seeking as the entire kingdom is submerged! The majority of Kremlantis' wards have survived through being trapped in air pockets, though mutant winds roam freely about so beware! Of course it's inevitable that some areas are flooded by ice-water too, and it is here that DK and Diddy encounter the worst of their fears..."
—Donkey Kong Land Nintendo Magazine System, 1995, page 13