|Notable Feature(s)||Contains the secret exit to 1-B Busted Bayou|
|Enemies Encountered||Monocle Monicas and Thug Slugs|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Canopy Chaos is the third stage in Lost Mangroves from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It is preceded by Shipwreck Shore and followed by Trunk Twister. In this stage a secret exit can be found that leads to 1-B Busted Bayou.
- Monocle Monica
- Thug Slug
- Wild Wendell
- DK Barrels:
- Banana Coins:
- K: On the waterwheel, jump must be timed correctly to get it.
- O: On the small treetop, below where the enemies start.
- N: In between the vines and Monocle Monicas in the second jungle area.
- G: On the vine in the third jungle area.
- 1. After jumping on the first Wild Wendell and throwing its shell into the rock with the Plump Yellow Fruit, it will reveal a secret area with several bananas, and will give the player the first Puzzle Piece if all of them are collected in 30 seconds.
- 2. Before jumping on the treetops, the second piece is automatically revealed behind the spikes by going towards them, they can be avoided by bouncing.
- 3. On the highest treetop platform, pops out after pounding next to the Plump Yellow Fruit on it.
- 4. In the suspended bag right after the vines, obtained by throwing a Wild Wendell shell into it.
- 5. Revealed from the rocks high up above the treetops, in the area which has a lot of Thug Slugs.
- 6. In the secret area found after jumping above the rock cliff after the one where the previous piece was found, received after collecting all the bananas there.
- 7. On the platform above the Barrel Cannon.
Cranky Kong is required for this secret exit. At the end of the stage, Cranky will need to utilise the crate on the right and high jump to the platforms above the Slot Machine Barrel. A hidden area with a portal will reveal itself once high enough. Through the portal is a small room containing the secret Slot Machine Barrel.