| "I wouldn't be seen dead in an article like this one!"
|Enemies Encountered||Hootz, Blue Hootz, Pufftons, Tucks, Archies, Soaries, Waldoughs|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze|
Bopopolis is the challenge stage in Autumn Heights from Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. This stage is unlocked by collecting all the K-O-N-G Letters in every stage (Not counting the boss battle) Autumn Heights. It is preceded by Rodent Ruckus and followed by Mountaintop Tussle.
As the level's name implies, Donkey Kong must stomp on enemies to proceed further into the level and avoid falling into the bottomless pit, as there is very little ground in the level for him to stand on. The enemies Donkey Kong jumps on include Hootz, Tucks, and Waldoughs. Occasionally, Donkey Kong will land on some platforms, but he cannot stay on them for long as they fall soon after he makes contact with them. Between jumping on enemies, Donkey Kong will also enter Barrel Cannons that launch him further into the stage.
- Blue Hootz
- 1. When jumping on the five Hootz lined up in a row, collecting all of the Banana Bunches here will reveal the Puzzle Piece.
- 2. Moving down under one of the first elevator platforms occupied by Tucks.
- 3. Under the unstable platform just after launching from the Barrel Cannon that blasts the Kongs on several Hootz.
- 4. When the Kongs reach a row of alternating Hootz and Blue Hootz, another Hootz will appear to the left of them with the Puzzle Piece above it.
- 5. On the first platform of the first Ferris wheel-like set of platforms.
Time Attack Medals
- The music that plays in this level, and every second temple level after it, is a cover of the "DK Island Swing" theme that first plays in Jungle Hijinxs in the original Donkey Kong Country. The cover also later appeared in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U on the Jungle Hijinxs stage, erroneously titled "Swinger Flinger".