|Residence(s)||Benny's Chairlifts |
|Family||Brothers Bear, Björn|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Benny is one of the Brothers Bear in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!. He is a Kermode bear who operates one of the chairlifts in Razor Ridge. He is the twin brother of Björn.
Benny assists Dixie and Kiddy Kong in their journey by allowing them to use his chairlift at no charge to cross over Barbos' lake in Razor Ridge. Unlike the other bears, Benny has no real problem that the Kongs can help him with, nor does he have possession of a Banana Bird or hold the key to solving a puzzle.
Enter his chairlift
- "Good day, crazy Dixie/Kiddy/Kongs, my name is Benny. Me and my brother "Bjorn" run the chairlifts in this region." (first meeting)
- "You can visit my brother Bjorn if you like, up at the other chairlift."
- "MY chair-lift is the safest route up the cliffs. So go on, Dixie/Kiddy/Kongs, take a chance on me."
About the chairlift
- "Would you like to be using the chairlift?"
- "Okeydokey, strap yourself in and away you go!" (accepted)
- Benny and Björn may be named after ABBA members and songwriters, Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus.
|Bazaar • Barnacle • Brash • Blunder • Bramble • Blue • Bazooka • Blizzard • Barter • Benny - Björn • Baffle • Boomer • Bear • Bachelor|