|Full Name||Banjo Bottom|
|Residence||Donkey Kong Island|
|Affiliation||Tiki Tak Tribe|
|Occupation||Tiki Tak Tribe Leader|
|Boss Level||The Mole Train|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|First Appearance||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
Following this, the fight with Mole Miner Max goes underway. He pops out and throws pick axes at you on the train; the main difference between this part of the battle and the previous is that the amount of uncertainty of where Mole Miner Max will be is much more apparent than before. After jumping on his head four times, a cut-scene occurs. Donkey Kong punches Mole Miner Max a few more times before he flies away and hits the head end of the train, dazed. The train travels along to the end of the track and narrowly misses riding off the edge, along with the theme from the level. Once the train has stopped, a dazed Banjo Bottom comes out of Mole Miner Max. Donkey Kong then punches the tiki leader out of the cave.
Banjo Bottom, though large, has not much of an intriguing design. It has 1 big eye and 1 small eye, with red eyelids. Between its strings are 4 arrows pointing downwards. It also has the same arrows point all around it into the head of its banjo shape. It also has a blue tailpiece. Something that is noticeable as well is the tiki‘s yellow leaves for hair, and its blue eyebrows.
- Banjo Bottom is the least-appearing tiki, as it does not appear on the game's disk case or in the introductory cinema. It also is not seen throwing bananas into Tiki Tong's head at the final boss level even though it is there. Wacky Pipes is a close second as the least-appearing Tiki leader.
- Banjo Bottom is the largest hypnotic tiki, beating Cordian by just a few inches, when it is in full extent.
- Banjo Bottom is the only leader who acts surprised to see the Kongs.
- Banjo Bottom, along with Wacky Pipes, Cordian and the Maraca Gang are the only tikis that have leaves as a decoration on their heads.
- Banjo Bottom is the least damaged tiki in the game, having little to no scratches at all.
|Donkey Kong Country/Land Series Bosses|
|Donkey Kong Country||Very Gnawty • Master Necky • Queen B. • Really Gnawty • Dumb Drum • Master Necky Snr. • King K. Rool|
|Donkey Kong Land||Wild Sting • Colossal Clambo • Hard Hat • King K. Rool|
|Country 2/Land 2||Krow • Kleever • Kudgel • King Zing • Kreepy Krow • Kerozene (GBA) • Kaptain K. Rool|
|Country 3/Land III||Belcha • Arich • Squirt • KAOS • Bleak • Kroctopus (GBA) • Barbos • Baron K. Roolenstein|
|DKC Returns||Mugly (Krazy Kalimba)• Scurvy Crew (The Maraca Gang) • Stu (Gong-Oh) • Mole Miner Max (Banjo Bottom) • Mangoruby (Wacky Pipes) • Thugly (Xylobone) • Colonel Pluck (Cordian) • Tiki Tong|
|DKC: Tropical Freeze||Pompy • Skowl • Ba-Boom • Fugu • Bashmaster • Lord Fredrik|